Financial Highlights

As of March 2018

Total Assets   1.74 B
Loan Receivable (Net)   768.65 M
Portfolio at Risk (PAR 1)   7.59%
Portfolio at Risk (PAR 30)   4.64%
Deposits Liabilities   1B 
Other Liablities   173.65 M 
Member's Equity    423.89 M
Gen. Reserve Fund   87.57 M 
Net Surplus   15.52 M
Gross Revenue   34.04 M
Coop. Pesos Rating    81.80% 
Membership
Regular   29,703
Associate   1,410
Youthbee   2,714
Smarteens   686
Total Membership   34,513

PMES

ONE ON ONE PMES

  • Monday-Friday
  • 8:00AM-5:30PM

 

SCHEDULED PMES

  • Saturday
  • 8:00AM-11:30AM

Holidays

                   2018

Feb 16 (FRI)

    - Chinese New Year

Feb 25 (SUN)
    - Edsa Revolution
      32nd Anniversary

Mar 29 (THU)
    - Maundy Thursday

Mar 30 (FRI)
    - Good Friday

Mar 31 (SAT)
    - Black Saturday

Apr 09 (MON)
    - Day of Valor

May 01 (TUES)
    - Labor Day

Jun 12 (TUES)
    - Independence Day

Aug 21 (TUES)
    - Ninoy Aquino Day

Aug 27 (MON)
    - National Heroes Day

Nov 01 (THU)
    - All Saints Day

Nov 02 (FRI)
    - Additional Special
      (non-working) holiday

Nov 30 (FRI)
    - Bonifacio Day

Dec 24 (MON)
     - Additional Special
       (non-working) holiday

Dec 25 (TUES)
     - Christmas Day

Dec 30 (SUN)
     - Rizal Day

Dec 31 (MON)
     - Last Day of the
       Year

June 2018
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
28 29 30 31 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 1

Visitor Counter

Today
This Week
This Month
TOTAL
47
310
16266
828346

new acquiredassets

Title Number Location of Properties Area Classification Price Status
TCT No. 040-2017002953 Brgy. Citrus, Sapang Palay, CSJDMB. 190 sq. m. Residential w/ Improvements 500,000 Available
TCT No. 040-2016021830 Brgy. San Martin Area C, Sapang Palay, CSJDMB. 204 sq. m. Residential w/ Fence 510,000 Available
TCT No. 001-2014003109 Brgy. 69 Heroes Del, Cal. City 90 sq. m. Residential 720,000 Available
TCT No. 040-2017017696 Partida, Brgy. Muzon(besides Partida Elem. School) 883 sq. m. Residential 1,766,000 Available 
TCT No. 040-2017019655 Sampol Mkt. (back of Mofar) 16 sq. m. Commercial 1,200,000 Available 
TCT No. 040-2017019654 Rd. 12 Min. S.Palay 338 sq. m. Residential w/ Improvements 1,352,000 Available
TCT No. 040-2017020139 Sitio Hulo Patag, Sta Maria(along Katayang Manok St.) 157 sq. m. Residential 314,000 Available
T-55623(M) Bo. Of Sto. Cristo 13,457 sq. m. Cogon Land 9,419,900 Available
TCT No. 040-2017002952 Brgy. Mulawin, F. Homes 1,450 sq. m. Residential 3,625,000 Available
T- 30104 P(M) Poblacion – 1 (besides Calvary School) 277 sq. m. Residential 1,108,000 Available
T-416620(M) Fatima V, Area E, S. Palay 418 sq. m. Residential 1,045,000 Available
TCT No. 040-2017002954 Moldex (Near Gate 1) 221 sq. m. Residential 1,105,000 Available
TCT No. 040-2016031897 Brgy. San Martin, Area C, S. Palay (near INC) 224 sq. m. Residential 336,000 Available
T-191613(M) San Vicente, Sta. Maria 12,503 sq. m. Agri/Bacood 8,752,100 Available
TCT No. 040-2018006661 Sitio Gulod, San Vicente, Sta. Maria 2,000 sq. m. Agri/Bacood 3,000,000 Available
TCT No. 040-2016031898 Likod Simbahan, Loma de Gato, Marilao, Bulacan 1,600 sq. m. Bacood-Actual Use-Residential 1,600,000 Available
T-475695(M) Brgy. Kaypian 444 sq. m. Residential 1,332,000 Available

Note: Blank Status means available

Terms and Conditions:

a. Method of Payment: Cash or installment basis.
b. The reservation fee of P 10,000 for the property is good only for a period of 30 days and 20% shall be forfeited to cover
administrative expenses.
c. For buyers on installment basis, 25% downpayment is required and the remaining 75% shall be payable at maximum term of ten (10) years at interest rate of 12% per annum diminishing balance.

Any prospective taker may inquire with the Management and negotiate with the Cooperative as regards the selling price with the approval of the Board of Directors.

 

 

Original Copy Signed
CAROLINE D. DAVE
Chief Executive Officer

Noted by:

 

Original Copy Signed                                                                                               Original Copy Signed
AURELIO A. JOSE, JR.                                                                                           ROMEO A. DE JESUS
Chairman, Real and Other                                                                                       Chairman, Board of Directors
Properties Acquired Committee