Counterfeit Money Seminar
by: Mr. RJ V. Zamora, Admin Support Services Staff
June 17, 2014 - The tellers, department heads and collectors attended the Counterfeit Money Seminar by the Central Bank of the Philippines held at the second floor of San Jose Koop Main Office.
Ms. Ma. Lourdes Laconsay of BSP San Fernando Branch was sent to discus the said seminar. She discussed all the kinds of Philippine money and how to know if it is fake or original. This seminar can protect our cooperative from intentional or unintentional counterfeit money deposits or payments.
- Cluster One Ownership Meeting
- PFCCO-Central Luzon Fitness Dance Party for a Cause
- CCDC Family Day 2014
- Appraisal Seminar: AN EYE OPENER
- Empowering our Members
- Agrilink at the World Trade Center
- No Holding of Checks
- KOOPlympics 2014
- Muling Ipinagdiwang : Buwan ng Kooperatiba
- Karagdagang Gabay sa Abuluyan Program