Empowering our Members
by Mr. Rodolfo Z. Gado, Assistant Marketing Officer
Based on the mission statement of San Jose delMonte Savings and Credit Cooperative (SJDMSCC) is to “Empower our Members”.
During the cooperative month, San Jose Koop conducted a food processing seminars for its members. Thru the help of Ms. Estela Castro our invited participants were gained knowledge on how to prepare homemade corned beef, Ilocos Longanisa, sardines and luncheon meat. The food processing seminar was being held last October 14, 2014.
It is indeed that thru this livelihood training we can empower our member and we can create an entrepreneur out of the participants and someday they
- Cluster One Ownership Meeting
- PFCCO-Central Luzon Fitness Dance Party for a Cause
- CCDC Family Day 2014
- Appraisal Seminar: AN EYE OPENER
- Empowering our Members
- Agrilink at the World Trade Center
- No Holding of Checks
- KOOPlympics 2014
- Muling Ipinagdiwang : Buwan ng Kooperatiba
- Karagdagang Gabay sa Abuluyan Program