Effective Selling and Techniques
by CEO Caroline D. Dave
Noong nakaraang July 11, 2016 ay nagkaroon tayo ng pa seminar tungkol sa EFFECTIVE SELLING TECNIQUES sa pamamagitan ni MR. DENNIS ORLINA – President of ASEAN Handicraft Promotion and Development Association of the Philippines tie up with Department of Trade and Industry and Philippine Trade Training Center.
Ang nasabing seminar ay dinaluhan ng humigit kumulang sa 30 miyembro na tumatangkilik sa mga products and services na ipinagkakaloob ng SAN JOSE KOOP. Ang layunin ng seminar na ito ay upang matulungan sila ng mga stratehiya kung papaano pa nila mapapaunlad ang kanilang mga negosyo. Bilang mga negosyante ay dapat nating matutunan on how we can satisfy the needs and wants of the products we are selling and how we can enhance our selling skills during slowdown of our business in order to survive. Sa pamamagitan din ng seminar na ito ay matutulungan ng ating kooperatiba ang ating mga miyembro kung papaano mapanatili o mapaunlad pa ang kani-kanilang mga negosyo. Ginagawa po nating by sectoral ang pagbibigay ng mga ganitong seminar upang ma address natin kung anu-ano ba ang mga pangangailangan ng ating mga miyembro.
HERE ARE SOME TIPS ON EFFECTIVE SELLING:
The best attribute is ATTITUDE. BELIEVE in the value of what they do and in their product or service. MOST important skills is to ASK the right questions and LISTEN to their buyers response.
TIPS ON CREATIVE SELLING TECHNIQUES:
When the WORLD says give up HOPE whispers, try it ONE MORE TIME.
It is important to understand how the product is made, the value of the product, how the product should and can be used, and what products work well together. Identify exactly what buyers are LOOKING FOR, Identify what PROBLEMS OR CONCERNS they want to solve, identify what OUTCOMES they are seeking and ask STRATEGY.
WHAT ARE THE ATTRIBUTES OF A CREATIVE SALESPERSON?
PERSONAL APPEARANCE AND HYGIENE are important in the selling environment. Avoid BODY ODOR, BAD BREATH, DIRTY HAIR, SOILED CLOTHES, SCUFFED SHOES, UNKEPT HANDS.
Another important topic being discussed during the seminar is about NEGOTIATION
WHAT IS NEGOTIATION?
It is a process by which we search for the terms to obtain what we want from somebody who wants something from us. It is also an explicit voluntary traded exchange between people who wants something from each other. To negotiate is to trade something we have for something we want.
WHAT ARE THE FOUR PHASES OF NEGOTIATION?
- PLAN - this phase includes research, list of your objectives and their objectives, list those you INTEND to get and those you MUST get
- DEBATE – listen carefully, ask questions, clarify, summarize, don’t argue, interrupt or assume
- PROPOSE- make proposals, state conditions, express concerns, search for common interest and use positive body language.
- BARGAIN- key words are IF and THEN, start making concession
Every concession should have a condition, conserve your concession, don’t give everything away too soon, you don’t have to share everything piece of information with the opposing side and don’t be afraid to say no.
- AGREE- usually final concession, IF you do that THEN we have a deal, gain commitment, record and agree results and leave satisfied.
“AS A MEMBER OF SAN JOSE KOOP LET US BUILD STRATEGIES FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR BUSINESS “
- Cluster One Ownership Meeting
- PFCCO-Central Luzon Fitness Dance Party for a Cause
- CCDC Family Day 2014
- Appraisal Seminar: AN EYE OPENER
- Empowering our Members
- Agrilink at the World Trade Center
- No Holding of Checks
- KOOPlympics 2014
- Muling Ipinagdiwang : Buwan ng Kooperatiba
- Karagdagang Gabay sa Abuluyan Program