Medical and Dental Mission
by Nyralyn N. Dela Torre
SAN JOSE KOOP, with the help of the Office of our Vice Governor, Daniel Fernando, conducted a Free Medical, Dental Mission last May 27, 2017. Almost 200 recipients availed our service.
Services rendered range from medical and pediatric consultations to dental check-up, tooth extraction, and eye examination. The recipients also received prescription medicines and eye glasses for free. To make this Mission more valuable. Vice Governor Daniel Fernando gave Free Nebulizer and Blood Pressure apparatus to the recipient who needed it most.
SAN JOSE KOOP yearly conducted Medical and Dental Mission to help our members and the community as well. We assure you that we will continue this project to do our commitment in providing our members and help the community to have a better life.
- Cluster One Ownership Meeting
- PFCCO-Central Luzon Fitness Dance Party for a Cause
- CCDC Family Day 2014
- Appraisal Seminar: AN EYE OPENER
- Empowering our Members
- Agrilink at the World Trade Center
- No Holding of Checks
- KOOPlympics 2014
- Muling Ipinagdiwang : Buwan ng Kooperatiba
- Karagdagang Gabay sa Abuluyan Program