by: Mr. RJ V. Zamora, Admin Support Services Staff
May 24, 2014 - All employees attended a Values Re-Orientation with the help of Bro. Ruel Apro.
Guided by a code of Core Values, San Jose Koop continuously survives the test of time. Every year, all employees go under a Values Re-orientation to revive and maintain the values required in the cooperative. Bro d. Ruel Apro, was invited to conduct the said re-orientation and had activities to strengthen the trust among employees.
- Cluster One Ownership Meeting
- PFCCO-Central Luzon Fitness Dance Party for a Cause
- CCDC Family Day 2014
- Appraisal Seminar: AN EYE OPENER
- Empowering our Members
- Agrilink at the World Trade Center
- No Holding of Checks
- KOOPlympics 2014
- Muling Ipinagdiwang : Buwan ng Kooperatiba
- Karagdagang Gabay sa Abuluyan Program