What is KAYA Payment Platform?
- It is an online payment platform designed for coop members to do bills payment and coop transactions through their smartphones anytime and anywhere.
What are the channels of KAYA Payment Platform?
- KAYA Over the Counter via Cooperatives with KAYA Program
- KAYA Mobile Banking
- KAYA ATM Card
- KAYA POS (Mobile Teller – Loan Collections, Deposits and Withdrawals)
What are the services offered by KAYA Payment Platform to San Jose Koop?
Loan Payment (Fund Transfer)
- transaction is executed through KAYA Mobile Application
- deducted from borrower’s KAYA Savings Account into borrower’s Loan Ledger in San Jose Koop’s database.
- member notifies San Jose Koop through e-mail, text message, or phone call about the nature of Fund Transfer
- transaction fee is dependent on the amount transferred:
|P 100.00 – P 2,499.99||1% of the amount transferred|
|P 2,500.00 – P 10,000.00||P 25.00|
*Minimum transferable amount per transaction is P 100.00
*Maximum transferable amount per transaction is P 10,000.00
*Fund transfers with amount greater than P 10, 000.00 are carried out in two or more transactions. Regular per transaction fees apply