SAN JOSE KOOP HISTORY TIMELINE
SJDM Kilusang Bayan sa Pagpapautang, Inc. CDA Registration
Registered to the Bureau of Cooperative Development with 112 members and total assets of Php 378,971.00.
Dividends and Patronage Refunds
Started giving dividends and patronage refunds to its members.
Growing Membership and Assets
Total members of 10,633 with Asset of Php 180 Million and Php 50.8 Million Share Capital.
Sta. Maria & Marilao Expansion
Expanded its area of operation to neighboring Barangays of San Vicente, Loma de Gato and Bulac. All located at the Municipalities of Sta. Maria and Marilao.
Coop-LGU Partnership Award
Received Php 250,000.00 for the Coop-LGU Partnership Award sponsored by the Senate of the Philippines.
New Services and Products
Added new services such as Youthbee, Smarteens Savers, Budget Savings, Holiday Savings, Christmas Savings, Motorcycle and Motor Vehicle Loan.
Sta. Maria, Marilao & Norzagaray Expansion
Expanded area of its operation covering the Municipalities of Sta. Maria, Marilao and Norzagaray. And for the second time, received Php 250,000.00 for the Coop-LGU Partnership Award sponsored by the Senate of the Philippines.
Becoming a Century Cooperative
Reached the 100 Million Mark of Member’s Share Capital thus became one of the Century Cooperatives in the Philippines.
Highest Net Surplus in 23 Years
Reached the highest net surplus of 18 Million for over 23 years of operation.
SJDM Savings and Credit Cooperative CDA Registration
The Billionaire Cooperative
- Became a Billionaire Cooperative as its asset reached Php 1.16 Billion with 21,052 regular members.
- Obtained ACCESS Brand (5th year) – Bronze Category Award – an international award from Association of Asian Confederation of Credit Unions (ACCU) in Bangkok Thailand.
- Awarded as the Most Outstanding Cooperative – Large Scale Category, CDA Gawad Parangal 2015 (Regional Level) and 3rd Place in the 2015 National CDA Gawad Parangal Award – Most Outstanding Primary Cooperative – Large Scale Category.
ACCESS Brand – Silver
- Awarded as ACCESS Silver Brand Accreditation during ACCU Forum at Incheon City, South Korea.
- For two consecutive years awarded as the Most Outstanding Cooperative – Large Scale Category, CDA Gawad Parangal (Regional Level)
- 3rd Place in 2016 National CDA Gawad Parangal Award – Most Outstanding Primary Cooperative – Large Scale Category.
The Fourth Satellite Office
- Marked the total assets of Php 2 Billion.
- Open its 4th Satellite Office in nearby town Caypombo, Sta. Maria Bulacan.
- And for four consecutive years awarded as the Most Outstanding Cooperative – Large Scale Category, CDA Gawad Parangal (Regional Level) and 3rd Place in 2018 National CDA Gawad Parangal Award – Most Outstanding Primary Cooperative – Large Scale Category.
Breakthrough in CoVID Outbreak
Our operation was not badly affected by the pandemic and continues to reach out to all its beloved members.
- Distribution of financial assistance from Community Development Fund as relief to members due to the implementation of community quarantine.
- Strict implementation of safety health protocols from the Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF) as preventive measures for both members and employees.
- Implementation of Philippine Republic Act No. 11469 known as “Bayanihan to Heal as One“ Act granting condonation on penalty for the unpaid loan amortization of member-borrowers during COVID-19 outbreak.
- ACCU Business Solution No. 29 – Business Continuity Plan in Response to Pandemic was adopted to deal with operational risks.