|Title Number||Location||Area (sq.m)||Classification||Minimum Bid||Status|
|076-2018006954||L-1 B-7 Rodeo Countryside Estate, Esperanza Ilaya, Alfonso Cavite/Res..||1,100 sq.m||Res-Vacant||3,025,000.00||Available|
|076-2018006950||L-2 B-7 Rodeo Countryside Estate, Esperanza Ilaya, Alfonso Cavite/Res..||1,000 sq.m||Res-Vacant||2,500,000.00||Available|
|076-2018006951||L-3 B-7 Rodeo Countryside Estate, Esperanza Ilaya, Alfonso Cavite/Res..||1,000 sq.m||Res-Vacant||2,500,000.00||Available|
|040-2018011527||Brgy. Tigbe, Norzagaray, Bulacan||333 sq.m||Residential||1,200,000.00||Available|
|040-2016031898||Likod Simbahan, Loma De Gato||1,600 sq.m||Residential / Agri||1,600,000.00||Available|
|T-183692 (M)||Loma de Gato, Marilao||1,000 sq.m||Res.||2,600,000.00||Available|
|040-2019027666||Loma de Gato, Marialo, Besides Patulo Elem. School||500 sq.m||Res.||1,250,000.00||Available|
|040-2019027664||Pulong Buhangin, Sta. Maria||1,813 sq.m||Res.||2,250,000.00||Available|
|040-2019027467||Kamandalaan, Muzon||1,000 sq.m||Res.||3,500,000.00||Available|
|040-2017017696||Partida, Muzon Beside Partida Elem. School||883 sq.m||Residential||1,766,000.00||Available|
|040-2013009722||Brgy. Kaypian Near BSU Campus||82sq.m||Res. Subd.||615,000.00||Available|
|040-2012023264||Brgy. Kaypian Near Villa Antonio Resort||2,561 sq.m||Res.||11,000,000.00||Available|
|040-2018011529||Brgy. Kaypian||444 sq.m||Residential||1,332,000.00||Available|
|040-2018011053||Bo. of Sto. Cristo||13,457 sq.m||Cogon Land||9,419,900.00||Available|
|040-2016031897||Brgy. San Martin III||224 sq.m||Residential||672,000.00||Available|
|040-2015001434||Brgy. San Pedro Area F, S. Palay||331 sq.m||Residential||993,000.00||Available|
|040-2017019655||Sampol Mkt.||16 sq.m||Commercial Stall||1,200,000.00||Available|
|Activities||Date||Time and Venue|
|1. Issuance of Bidding Form||March 01, 2021||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
San Jose Koop Main Bldg.
|2. Opening of Bids||March, 15, 2021||2:00 PM|
San Jose Koop Main Bldg.
Office of the Chief Executive Officer
- All bid proposals are required to be submitted in a sealed envelope together with bid bond in form of cash equivalent to one percent (1%) of the bid proposal or Ten Thousand Pesos, whichever is higher.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their respective authorized representatives who choose to attend at the address stated above. Late bid shall not be accepted. Third party who failed to attend/send authorized representative on the day of opening of bids should be disqualified.
- Cash bonds will be returned intact to the losing/disqualified bidders immediately after the bidding process.
Winner of the bidding/auction will be declared right after the bidding process Cash bond of the winning bidder will be properly receipted as reservation fee.
- The winning bidder should comply with the terms and conditions within thirty (30) days from the date of bidding. If the winning bidder did not comply with the terms and conditions within the 30 day period, the offer will expire and twenty percent (20%) of the reservation fee should be forfeited to cover administrative expenses.
- The Management reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder.
- For further information, please refer to the contact details stated below or visit our office located at San Pedro St., City of San Jose del Monte Bulacan.