What is "KAYA"?
What is "KAYA"? by Rodalyn Bautista In May 2017, the National Confederation of Cooperatives...
Dental Awareness in Caypombo, Sta. Maria
Dental Awareness in Caypombo, Sta. Maria by Nyralyn Dela Torre Ang SAN JOSE KOOP ay...
Pagbibigay ng "Waiting Shed" para sa mga batang mag-aaral ng Minuyan Elementary School
Pagbibigay ng "Waiting Shed" para sa mga batang mag-aaral ng Minuyan Elementary School by Elvira...
San Jose Koop at SAMAKA: Magkapatid na Kooperatibang Nagtutulungan para sa Kaunlaran
San Jose Koop at SAMAKA: Magkapatid na Kooperatibang Nagtutulungan para sa Kaunlaran by Richard...
Risk Register Seminar
Risk Register Seminar by Marissa Pantaleon A Risk Register Seminar was held last...
- To be financially viable through sustained profitability and growth
- To prove our members-investors with reasonable rate returns and healthy financial conditions
- To provide our members-borrowers with quality products and services
- To provide our employees with lifetime employment, professional growth and performance driven
- To promote strategic partnership with LGU and NGO of the community
- To provide our community with social welfare and livelihood programs
- To have an effective interellation and coordination with our APEX organization (Secondary and Tertiary Coops)
As a Filipino
I am and I Believe
In the cooperative.
Alone I am weak
But with others I am strong.
So I commit myself
To work, to cooperate
For all to be prosperous,
Harmony, industry I will value.
Cooperative affairs I will attend.
Responsibility I will assume
The cooperative philosophy I will live
My life I pledge
So help me God.