List of Members Entitled to Vote (METV)
(click the Precinct # to view the list)
(click the map to zoom)
San Jose Koop School Bags Distribution for Indigent Pupils
San Jose Koop School Bags Distribution for Indigent Pupils by Richard E. Avena 30 May 2017 –...
Medical and Dental Mission
Medical and Dental Mission by Nyralyn N. Dela Torre SAN JOSE KOOP, with the help of the...
San Jose Koop 30th Anniversary Culminating Night
San Jose Koop 30th Anniversary Culminating Night by CEO, Caroline D. Dave Isa sa mga...
Thanksgiving Mass by Marissa C. Pantaleon Ang isang linggong selebrasyon para sa...
Member's Got Talent
Member's Got Talent by Rudolf Z. Gado Ang Pilipinas ay isa sa kinikilalang bansa...
- To be financially viable through sustained profitability and growth
- To prove our members-investors with reasonable rate returns and healthy financial conditions
- To provide our members-borrowers with quality products and services
- To provide our employees with lifetime employment, professional growth and performance driven
- To promote strategic partnership with LGU and NGO of the community
- To provide our community with social welfare and livelihood programs
- To have an effective interellation and coordination with our APEX organization (Secondary and Tertiary Coops)
As a Filipino
I am and I Believe
In the cooperative.
Alone I am weak
But with others I am strong.
So I commit myself
To work, to cooperate
For all to be prosperous,
Harmony, industry I will value.
Cooperative affairs I will attend.
Responsibility I will assume
The cooperative philosophy I will live
My life I pledge
So help me God.